IQC (Incoming Quality Control)
- Checking supplier control card.
- Examine each component.
- Sample plan following the Military Standard 105E.
- Key components are 100% checked.
- Measuring equipment are calibrated quarterly by quality control team and calibrated by third party institution annually.
IPQC (In Process Quality Control)
- Patrol Inspection : Check the appearance, assembly tolerance, rotation, operation sound, adjust the machine to accuracy position, and examine the incoming components.
- First Article Inspection : ㄒ
OQC (Outgoing Quality Control)
After appearance and label inspection, all motors would stay in noise test room for 100% test before packing. These tests include high potential test, insulation resistance test, layer test and performance test. Each motor has a unique tracking number and could easily follow up in the future.
Appearance Inspection Sample